Last Updated: 1/20/2018 12:31 AM
Located in a quiet and friendly community with prestigious Arcadia school district. Only 7 units in the complex. This special end unit has no common wall with an amazing own private court yard. This unit is located away from the street. This sweet town home style offers you a comfortable living. Unique floor plan features 3 bedroom 2.5 bathroom including one generous size of master bedroom and master bathroom. Formal dining area along with the kitchen. Spacious and contemporary kitchen with breakfast area. Newer laminated wood floor throughout the living room and dining room. The wide sliding door leads you from the living room to your own yard. All bedrooms located on the 2nd floor are open and spacious. Individual Laundry room. Central A/C system. Attached 2-car garage with direct access and ample storage space. HOA fee includes water, trash, fire insurance, common area maintenance and liabilities. Minutes away to Arcadia high school and Dana Middle School. Conveniently located close to markets, parks, transportation, and fine restaurants.
2 Full/1 Half
Common Hot Water Heater
1,618 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room
- 1 Master Suite, Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Dryer Connection, Hookups in Laundry Room, Inside
- Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Gas Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Guest Facilities
- Living Room, Gas Burning, Wood-burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Driveway, Direct Garage Access, Side by Side.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Curbs Walk.
- Community Amenities
- Park Play Area