Last Updated: 11/22/2017 7:29 AM
Pride of ownership is apparent in this Beautiful, well maintained Liverpool colonial. Fourth bedroom is currently being used as office off master. Atrium door from family room to gorgeous 4 seasons room and wraparound deck. Large 1st floor laundry, pull down stairway garage storage, finished basement, lovely private rear yard with no homes behind, many updates throughout. (S.T.A.R. saving subtracts (-$811) from taxes when applied for, and is received as a refund yearly).
Single Family, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Public Water Service
2,548 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Circuit Breaker Box, Natural Gas
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Foyer
- Master Bathroom
- First Floor Laundry
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Refrigerator
- Carpet Wall to Wall, Laminate, Ceramic
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Finished, Full
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Atrium, Window Drapes-curtains, Skylight
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sliding Glass Door. Cul-De-Sac, Wooded.