This Classical Revival Mansion was built in the early 1900's and is know as the Bashinsky-Fowee House is listed with the National Register of Historic Places by the United States Department of the Interior. This beautiful home features over 7000 square feet of living space with an additional guest house on the back of the lot. The main house includes 4 bedrooms and den upstairs and a large formal dinning with separate serving area, den, living room and additional room for an office or guest room downstairs. This is a one a kind custom built home by Master Craftsman. Enjoy back yard while sitting on the Veranda viewing the garden area and large Koi pond and beautiful mature trees. Viewing requires pre-approval of funding or bank letter.
Single Family, 2 Story
Public Water Service, Gas Water Heater
7,384 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Inside City Limits
Cable TV, Electric, Natural Gas, DSL Available
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar, Butler Pantry, Island
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub, Dual Entry Bathroom
- Range/Oven- Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Ice Maker Hookup, Microwave, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Guest Facilities
- 2 or More Fireplaces, Gas logs.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- 9Ft+ Ceilings, Tray, Walk-in Closets, Wet Bar, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Detached Garage, Driveway, Parking Pad.
- Balcony, Patio, Porch, Porch Covered
- In Ground Sprinklers
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Mature Landscaping, Pond Or Stream. Corner, Paved Road, Public Roads.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $181,700
Median Sold Price $175,000
Days On Site 103
Sales-List Price 102.3%
SOURCE: Xome-Montgomery Area AOR