Classic coastal cottage in Seaside Park at St James Plantation, NC's premier resort community! Nearly new, move-in ready, and rich with custom upgrades throughout - with COMPLIMENTARY SIGNATURE CLUB MEMBERSHIP INCLUDED! Cool coastal colors blend perfectly with elegant finishes such as crown molding, coffered ceilings and wainscoting. Enjoy gorgeous dark wood flooring, a butler's pantry, stainless steel appliances and a massive granite countertop island for added storage and counter space. The master ensuite offers a garden view sitting room, huge walk-in closet, and stylish rain-head walk-in shower! A spacious guest bedroom, full bath, laundry, and office alcove complete level 1. The large upstairs room and full bath provide great flex space use as 3rd bedroom, home office or lounge.
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
Municipality, Electric Water Heater
Wood Frame, Stick Built, Fiber Cement Siding
2,212 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Main B/R on Main Floor
- Formal, Breakfast Nook
- Dryer Connection, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Electric Oven, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Washer
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, A/C - Zone, Whole House Fan, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Zone.
- Guest Facilities
- Gas logs.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Foyer, Pantry, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Lighted, Off Street, Paved Driveway.
- Fiber Cement
- Covered, Patio, Porch, Screened-in
- Composition Shingle
- Pool Description
- Indoor, Community Pool
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Irrigation System, Playground, Security, Street Lights. Private Roads, Open.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis, Park Play Area, Golf Facilities, Gated Community
- Security Features
- Complex Features
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $319,450
Median Sold Price $229,000
Days On Site 128
Sales-List Price 96.7%
SOURCE: North Carolina Regional MLS, Inc.