Last Updated: 11/19/2017 12:33 PM
Amazing Opportunity! 3,200 Plus SF home located on an Oversized Lot. This 4 bedroom 2 full and 2 half bath with bonus room home has it all. Conveniently located on in Oldsmar, walking distance to Old Tampa Bay and the City park. Not to mention it is just a short commute to the areas best beaches! Boasting an open floor plan the first floor features a completely upgraded kitchen with Granite Counter Tops, SS Appliances, Upgraded flooring with Soaring Ceilings. Enormous Master Suite (1st floor as well)! This is truly a suite and not just a bedroom featuring a separate sitting area in addition to an office/den/nursery. You truly have to see it to appreciate it. Upstairs there are 3 additional bedrooms plus a Loft. The 3rd bedroom includes a full wet bar/kitchen area and would make for a great guest room, in law suite or theater room! Now for the outside. The first thing you will notice is the almost Brand New Pool Heated Saltwater Pool (installed late 2016) surrounded by brick pavers and the the best part is the lot is large enough you still have room for a storage shed and an ample green space. The oversized lot, almost a quarter acre, gives you plenty of room for RV or Boat parking. No deed restrictions, located in a golf cart friendly community with an easy commute to the airport for your convenience. The possibilities are endless with this home. Schedule your private viewing today!
Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/2 Half
Siding, Wood Frame
3,268 sq. ft
Oldsmar Rev Map
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Loft
- 1 Master Suite Lower Level
- Eat-In Kitchen, Breakfast Bar, Island
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Separate Tub & Shower
- Dishwasher, Freezer, Microwave, Convection Oven, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Blinds, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Crown Molding, Smoke Alarm, Stone Counter Top, Volume, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- No Covered Parking, RV Parking, Guest Parking, Parking Pad, Side Rear Garage Entry.
- Pool Description
- Lot Dimensions
- Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Mature Landscaping, Shed / Utility Building. Flood Zone, In County, Paved Road, Oversize.