Positioned in a relaxing cul-de-sac setting, 318 Lamond Place will entice buyers with modern features, an abundance of versatile spaces and rooms that glow with natural light. Pristine hardwood floors in the main living areas and plush carpet, found in the bedrooms/family room, are all complemented by the freshly painted interior with designer paints. The living and dining rooms transition together flawlessly and designed to suit all occasions: from entertaining guests to relaxing after a day at work. A thoughtfully appointed kitchen, completely remodeled in 2005, boasts sleek cabinetry, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances (6 burner cooktop), a breakfast bar, and overlooks the cozy family room. This expanded kitchen and family room space sets 318 Lamond apart from all other homes in the neighborhood! The hallway full bath was upgraded in 2007 and connects to the master bedroom: a private haven that provides a unique ~dressing room~ with custom built-in cabinets for clothing storage. The ideal one level living scenario, if needed! Moving to the lower level, there are two other bedrooms with the option of a fourth/bonus room, a full bath, and a large laundry/storage room. New carpet installed right before the home came on the market. The bonus room/4th bedroom offers a whitewashed exposed brick accent wall and a wood-burning fireplace with oversized mantel. The exterior of the home provides curb appeal which was enhanced by the addition of a front portico in 2015. A well-maintained lot with professional landscaping and a patio to enjoy entertaining or dining alfresco. Close and walkable to King Street Metro and Old Town for infinite possibilities.
Single Family-Detached, 2 Story, Split Foyer
Public Water Service
2,220 sq. ft
Alexandria City Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Sitting Room
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,464 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 756 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Wall Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Wall Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Wall Unit, Forced Air.
- Partial, Full Finished, Walkout Stairs, Entrance Outside, Heated
- Guest Facilities
- Storm Window, Screened
- 1. Wood-burning, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- R 8
- Rear, Partial
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Cul-De-Sac.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $629,950
Median Sold Price $506,000
Days On Site 49
Sales-List Price 100.4%
SOURCE: Bright MLS