Overlooking the Rouge River and Douglas Nature preserve, this stunning contemporary colonial offers luxury living at its finest. Custom built in 2002 from the foundation up, this professionally landscaped acre offers an amazing panoramic view including a pergola and fire pit! The exquisite gourmet kitchen with professional grade stainless appliances opens to the formal dining room, great room and family room. There is privacy for a cozy moment, as well as the perfect space to entertain. No small detail is overlooked from the wide plank Brazilian cherry floors to the soaring two story windows in the great room. Including the master suite and Au Pair or in-law suite, this home offers 5 bedrooms, each with a private bath, 2 offices, a third floor exercise/family room, two laundry centers and a finished lower level with a walk-out. There are two attached garages, one in process of completion, new roof and driveway in 2019. BATVAI
Single Family, Colonial
5 Full/2 Half
Public Water Service, Gas Water Heater
Stone, Composite Shingle
5,509 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
7,509 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Birmingham City School District
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 2,000 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Air Cleaner, Bar Refrigerator, Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Humidifier, Intercom System, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air
- Forced Air.
- Basement, Block, Finished, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- Fireplace, Basement, Gas Burning, Great Room.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Sound System, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Garage.
- Stone, Shingle
- Balcony, Patio, Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Lake Access, Water Front, River. Paved Road.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $460,000
Median Sold Price $390,000
Days On Site 63
Sales-List Price 97.7%