Last Updated: 9/20/2017 5:11 PM
New listing priced LOW to sell fast!!! Compare the sales in subdivision. This beautiful traditional sits on a level cul-de-sac lot w/ private backyard. Large traditional w/hardwood floors, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, screened in porch, & full finished basement. Romantic master suite is HUGE! Master suite has a wet bar, & a large sitting area that can be used for an additional den, office, nursery... Full finished basement has full bath, bedroom, office, & a large great rm that can be used for an in-law suite. Hot tub stays. Outstanding schools.
Single Family, Other
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
4,886 sq. ft
CREEKLAND - CHEROKEE
Detailed Room Information
- Exercise Room, Library, Walk-In Pantry
- First Floor Bedroom, Sitting Room, Split Plan
- Formal, Breakfast Area
- Hookups in Laundry Room, Upstairs
- Breakfast Area, Cabinets Stain, Counter Top - Stone, Island, Keeping Room
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Separate Tub & Shower, Whirlpool Bath
- Dishwasher, Double Oven, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Self-Cleaning Oven
- Hardwood, Carpet Wall to Wall
- Central Air, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air, Zone.
- Bath/Lav in Basement, Daylight, Finished, Full
- Guest Facilities
- Thermal Window
- 2. Gas logs, Gas Starter, Great Room, Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases, Foyer, Ceilings Trey, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Car Garage, Kitchen Level, Side/Rear.
- Deck, Front Porch, Patio, Screened Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- .63 acres, 3/4 Up To 1 Acre
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped Professionally, Playground, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Tennis Lighted. Cul-De-Sac, Other, Paved Road, Community Maintenance, Creek, Level, Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool
575 Nth to exit 19, turn RT onto HWY 20 towards Cumming. Go approx 3 miles to left on Harmony Dr. This street will dead end into SD, Governor's Preserve. Turn RT on Vandiver Court. House is down in cul-de-sac.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $339,505
Median sold price $266,000
Days On Market 85
Sales-List Price 1.0%
SOURCE: FMLS: First Multiple Listing Service