Last Updated: 11/22/2017 3:59 AM
Dreaming of that log cabin in the woods. Just 25 minutes from Branson is the cabin you have been waiting for. This 2500 sq ft log home has the rustic charm along with the upgrades that you have always wanted. The open floor plan with so much natural light allow you to enjoy the Ozarks from your living room next to the fireplace. And don't forget the outdoor space with a back deck that spans two sides of the home for maximum enjoyment. Put this one on your list, it won't last long.
Single Family, Log, 2 Story
Community Water, Electric Water Heater
Poured Concrete, Log
2,490 sq. ft
2,490 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen/Dining Combo
- Living/Dining Combo
- Island, Ceiling - Tray/Cathedral/Vaulted
- Dishwasher, Electric Oven
- Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Zone, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- Family Room, Living Room, Electric, Fireplace Screen, Gas Burning, Fireplace.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling-beam, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Granite Counter Top, Hydro Tub, Washer/dryer Hookup, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Parking Structure.
- Sloped, Level
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck-Covered, Garden, Satellite Dish, Landscaped. Dead End, Country Road, Asphalt, Clear lot, Level, Sloped.