This two piece modular home has been immaculately maintained and updated over the years. Placed on a full concrete foundation with interior and exterior access, storage is plentiful. New roof, siding, insulation, windows and doors were installed in 2008 so this home heats and cools very efficiently. 3 bedroom 2 bath one floor living in a beautiful residential neighborhood. This deep lot offers an excellent area for kids to play or adults to relax through all four seasons of the year. Located within walking distance to Houlton's Elementary and Middle Schools this home boasts LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION! The paved driveway and deep lot greatly simplifies snow removal and the well landscaped yard will make you the envy of the neighborhood! This home is priced to sell!
Single Family, Double Wide, 1 Story
Sump Pump, Public Water Service, Electric Water He
Manufactured/Modular, Vinyl Siding
960 sq. ft
Circuit Breaker Box, DSL Available
Detailed Room Information
- First Floor Master Bedroom
- Bath Description
- Shower Only
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 960 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Full, Unfinished Basement, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Internet Connection
Exterior / Lot Features
- Paved Driveway, On Site, Off Street.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks. In City, Paved Road, Public Roads, Level.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $84,450
Median Sold Price $86,500
Days On Site 95
Sales-List Price 88.3%
SOURCE: Maine Real Estate Information System (MREIS)