Lady Slipper is a highly desired neighborhood on a Cul-de-Sac, bordering wooded trails, ponds and right between two stunning golf courses. This meticulously maintained ranch style home has hardwood floors, Master bedroom with private full bath, and a full basement with potential to finish. Many updated features; new roof, garage door, double line oil tank, windows and slider door, and a new Title V septic installed! The grounds have been lovely landscaped over the years with unique plantings and perennial gardens to enjoy all summer long. The deck off the kitchen is excellent for summer BBQ's in your private secluded backyard. Stop by soon to see 32 Lady Slipper Drive and begin to make your Cape Cod dreams come true.
Single Family, Ranch
1,240 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
- Range, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Vinyl
- Full, Concrete, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Insulated Window, Storm Door
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Street Parking.
- Asphalt Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Extra Storage. Private Roads.
- Community Amenities
- Community Tennis, Golf Facilities
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $444,900
Median Sold Price $348,000
Days On Site 105
Sales-List Price 95.4%
SOURCE: MLS Property Information Network (MLSPIN)