Beautiful home with seasonal room. Backs up to the woods very private. It has a very light and bright eat in kitchen with breakfast counter and pantry. Big master bedroom and walk in closet. Very well maintained home. Second bedroom for guests. Nice master bath with soaking tub and shower. Community has many amenities indoor,outdoor pool,Tennis courts and club house with a restaurant and bar. Beautiful golf course.
Other, Ranch, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Laundry Room, Living Room, Sun Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Tub Only, Full Bath
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Washer
- Carpet Wall to Wall, Vinyl
- Central Air, Wall Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Blinds, Window Treatment, Attic Storage, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Pool Description
- Community Pool, In-ground, Indoor
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sliding Glass Door.
- Community Amenities
- Exercise Area, Recreation Facilities, Community Pool, Community Tennis, Shuffleboard
- Security Features
- Complex Features
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $416,900
Median Sold Price $342,500
Days On Site 110
Sales-List Price 97.6%
SOURCE: njmomls-v - Monmouth/Ocean MLS