Looking like new this home is move in ready. Cool fall nights are here, grill up dinner on the large deck just outside the kitchen. Step back inside through the new sliding glass door to a warm inviting dining living room area. Freshly refinished hardwood flooring gleams in the light of the flickering fire in the woodstove! Relax at the kitchen island, the open floor plan means the cook and the rest of the group are all together! Full bath and 2 bedrooms make up the rest of the main floor. Up the open staircase you'll find the master bath with sitting area over the living area. Built ins create extra storage space. The vaulted ceiling of the master gives a great open airy space. Lots of windows let in the natural light. Outside the level yard has shaded areas to relax in. Very private yard is perfect to relax in and let the cares of the day drift away! Handy little shed is perfect for a play house or storage spot! Now let's talk about the garage! Oversized 2 car garage has one regular size door and one extra tall door for the RV, big truck or...... Radiant heat in the floor, wash sink, and plenty of space to store the toys! And now location, Minutes from Rt 16, it is the perfect location for traveling west on Rt 25, north or south on Rt 16 and east on 25! White Lake State park is minutes away for a quick swim in warmer months, a bit of fishing anytime or jump on the snowmobile trails just down the road! Make this your own private piece of heaven!
Single Family, Cape Cod, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
Private Water Service
Wood Frame, Vinyl Siding
Public Sewer, Septic, Private Sewer System
1,378 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Circuit Breaker Box
KENNETH A. BRETT SCHOOL
A. CROSBY KENNETT MIDDLE SCH
A. CROSBY KENNETT SR. HIGH
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Living Room, Living/Dining Combo
- First Floor Bedroom, Master Bathroom, Master Suite
- Dining Area, Kitchen Combo, Living/Dining Combo
- Bath Description
- 1st Floor Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,378 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil, Wood, Hot Water. Baseboard, Stove.
- Entrance Inside, Concrete, Storage, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Wood Stove, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Skylight
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Detached Garage, Gravel, RV Parking, Driveway, Garage, Off Street, On Site.
- Asphalt Shingle
- No Zoning in Tamworth
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Rural, Community Maintenance, Gravel Road, Level, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $214,950
Median Sold Price $185,900
Days On Site 191
Sales-List Price 95.3%
SOURCE: Northern New England Real Estate Network