TURN-KEY Classic 2-story single family with a Superb Location in downtown Oaklyn! Just steps from the shops and local eateries on White Horse Pike, this home features Beautiful curb appeal with a Classic color palette. Long Driveway parking with an Oversized rear Detached Garage, additional Shed, large Composite Deck, and Huge Yard! Step through the front door to the Bright Sunroom which includes the coat closet. Centrally located Living Room featuring new laminate flooring. Open concept Dining Room and Remodeled Kitchen which offers Granite counters, updated cabinetry with pantry space, Bar seating with pendant and recessed lighting, and Full appliance package included! Upstairs boasts 3 Bedrooms, the master holds 2 closets, and a Full Bath. Pull down attic access, Full basement with Bilco walk-out and Laundry with utility sink, rear mud room space, Replacement Windows, Vinyl siding, Central Air, Gas Heat, and a 1 year Home Warranty PLUS Roof coverage included for the buyer!
Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,319 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Oaklyn Borough Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Florida Room, Attic
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,319 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Walkout Stairs
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Recessed Lights, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Gravel, Concrete Driveway, Oversized Parking.
- Lot Dimensions
- 40.00 x 150.00
- Chain Link
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $150,000
Median Sold Price $135,000
Days On Site 106
Sales-List Price 97.7%
SOURCE: Bright MLS