Striking Contemporary Architecture awaits you on the ridge in Village Views. Unobstructed view to the Pacific Ocean and everything in between. At the top of El Caminito, situated on a private road. Drive through the electronic gates into a world reminiscent of Miami with palm trees strung with twinkle lights. Koi pond with walking bridges, a cozy al fresco stone wood burning fireplace and an inviting hot tub. The home offers two roomy master bedroom en-suites with spa like baths, walk in closet with room to primp. The kitchen is a chef's dream featuring all of the latest conveniences overlooking the neighboring vineyard and grounds. Lighted glass cabinets show off your collections of fine crystal and china. Prep sinks, wine fridge, spacious granite counter tops, gourmet appliances that will make you the envy of all the celeb chefs! Spectacular views to the north, and to the west the ocean, to the south gaze over the majestic Santa Lucia Mountain range.
Single Family-Detached, Contemporary
2 Full/1 Half
2,666 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Other, 220v Service
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Sauna, Tub Only
- Other, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave
- Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- 3. Gas Burning, Gas Starter, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Wood-burning.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage, Guest Parking.
- Lot View
- Hill, Mountain, Valley, Canyon, Vineyard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Satellite Dish, Back Yard. Horse Property, Pond.
Source: Sperling's Best Places