Conveniently located just steps to the Redondo High and Parras Middle School campuses! It doesn't get much easier than that for your kids!! Bring your paint brush and make this house your new home. It already has Milgard windows and a patio slider to the backyard. And the beautiful family room with vaulted beamed ceiling is perfect for big holiday parties or cozy family movie nights. Enjoy warm (or cool!) nights and starry skies in your private freshwater spa in the backyard. Close to transportation, shopping, restaurants, The Redondo Beach Performing Arts Center, colleges and universities, The Redondo Pier, parks and beaches. Come see for yourself, the South Bay weather and lifestyle can't be beat!
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr
1,578 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room
- Gas Dryer Hookup, Hookups in Garage
- Dishwasher, Energy Star Appliance(S), Garbage Disposal, Gas Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop
- None, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Beamed, Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Corian Counter
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Garage.
- Concrete, Patio
- Private Spa, Above Ground, Heated Spa
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights. Curbs Walk, Storm drains.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $1,154,500
Median Sold Price $1,183,000
Days On Site 63
Sales-List Price 100.4%
SOURCE: CRMLS - California Regional MLS