Fabulously Upgraded Single Level Home Featuring 4 Bedrooms and 3.5 Bathrooms, 1,909 Square Feet and a Large 7,898 Square Foot Lot with Extra Wide Driveway and Double Gated RV Parking. Double Entry Leaded Glass Front Doors Welcome You to an Open Floor Plan including Dining Area and Family Room with Brick Fireplace and Ornate Mantel. Copper Plumbing and New Roof installed in 2014. Brand New Exterior/Interior Paint. Upgraded 200 amp Electric Panel and Electric Car Charging Outlet Installed in 2017. Entertainers Kitchen Upgraded with Beautiful Wood Cabinets, Granite Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Wine Fridge, Recessed Lighting, Crown Moldings and Large Center Island! Wrap-Around Backyard Features Pavers with Covered Patio Area. Newer Windows, Sliders and Flooring make this Fantastic Home move in ready! Finished Attic makes for a great Play Room or Storage Area! The 2 Car Garage includes Laundry with Gas Dryer Hook-Up. Front and Back yards both include Planter Boxes as well as lush Trees and Grass for you to enjoy. Conveniently located within the boundaries to apply for Disney Elementary and Oxford Academy. Also close to Disneyland and Shopping this home has it all!
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater
Block, Concrete, Stucco
1,909 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Anaheim Union High
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Attic
- First Floor Bedroom
- Gas Dryer Hookup, Hookups in Garage
- Range/Oven Built-in, Gas Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Window/Wall Unit
- Full Copper Plumbing
- Guest Facilities
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Skylights
- Living Room, Gas Burning, Wood-burning, Raised Hearth.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors, Mirrored Closet Door(s), Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Granite Counter Top, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Storage, Washer Hook Ups
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 6 Parking Spaces. Driveway, Garage, RV Parking, Street Parking.
- Stucco, Concrete
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights. Curbs Walk, Storm drains.
South of Broadway, West of Magnolia
Walk Score measures the walkability of any address, Transit Score measures access to public transit on a scale of 1-100.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $559,000
Median Sold Price $565,000
Days On Site 67
Sales-List Price 99.2%
SOURCE: CRMLS - California Regional MLS