Old world charm meets modern day amenities at the Spencer farm in Lawrence Township. This quaint 1600 square-foot, three-bedroom, two bath farmhouse underwent a complete renovation in 2002. The mechanics are state of the art including a high-efficiency German boiler, all new electric, generic propane back up electric generator, new roof and a new detached three car garage. The fixtures and finishes are tastefully understated with gleaming hardwood floors, exposed post and beam hints of the past, built-ins in most every room and an open wide staircase to the second level. All this is on 4 acres of property with several outbuildings, open field and shaded sitting retreats. A must see!
Single Family, Farmhouse, 2 Story
Oil Hot Water Heater, Well
1,604 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Underground, Circuit Breaker Box
Detailed Room Information
- Bedroom, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,604 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Vinyl, Wood
- Central Air
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Gravel, Oversized Parking.
- Patio, Porch
- Wood Shingle, Metal, Shingle, Pitched
- Lot Dimensions
- 419 X 389
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. Sloped, Open.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $115,000
Median Sold Price $108,800
Days On Site 128
Sales-List Price 94.7%
SOURCE: Bright MLS