INVESTORS, UNIT HAS LEASE UNTIL 5/31/2020. CONDO FEES WERE JUST ACCESSED FOR THIS YEAR AND THEY WENT DOWN THEY ARE NOW $396.62. Unit is on the 1st floor right off the elevator for your convenience. The unit was freshly painted in August 2018. New Blind , New smoke & carbon monoxide detectors. Master Bedroom has walkin closet, large master bath w/large walkin shower. 2nd Bedroom has a large Balcony. Living room, Dining room & Kitchen are open for open concept living. There is a 2nd Balcony off the Dining Area. the Balcony's are not overlooking the main street. There is Hardwood in the halls, living room, dining . Carpet in the bedrooms. Ceramic tile in the baths & kitchen. The main bath has a tub/shower combo. Stack washer & dryer in the unit. kitchen has 42" cabinets, granite counters, gas stove, SS Appliances. Call Listing Agent For All Showings . We need to give the Tenants 24 HRS Notice.
Single Family, Contemporary, 3+ Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Concrete, Mason
1,680 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Village Lofts Condo
Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas, Onsite Telephone
Baltimore City Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,680 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dryer, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector, Intercom System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Guest Facilities
- Wood Stove.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security Gate
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Fire Alarm System
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 7 Parking Spaces. Gravel, Assigned Parking Space, Lighted.
- Brick, Concrete
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $185,000
Median Sold Price $170,000
Days On Site 94
Sales-List Price 103.1%
SOURCE: Bright MLS