Spectacular 3 bed and 2 bath treasure on spacious lot w/ a 2 car attached garage and a large detached 1 car work shop that could be converted into a separate apartment. This well maintain home has new windows & blinds, a new refrigerator and fresh paint throughout. Enjoy new carpet in the master bedroom suite. The floor plan for this home is wonderful for a growing family. Enjoy a formal living room and dining room and a spacious family room w/ a wood burning fireplace. The family room opens to a galley kitchen w/ a breakfast bar and overlooks a large back yard w/ a wonderful workshop. So much potential here. Schools are Desoto Trail; Montford and Chiles.
Single Family, Ranch, Traditional
City, Electric Water Heater
Brick, Fiber Cement Siding
1,644 sq. ft
WILLIAM J. MONTFORD MIDDLE SCHOO
Detailed Room Information
- Workshop, Foyer, Utility Room
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Ice Maker, Washer, Stove
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet, Ceramic
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Car Garage.
- Brick, Fiber Cement
- Patio, Porch Covered
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Shower Stall, Street Lights. Government Maintained Road, Paved Road.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $220,000
Median Sold Price $190,000
Days On Site 82
Sales-List Price 98.1%
SOURCE: Xome - Tallahassee Board of Realtors