Custom built in 2015 this 'attention to detail' home is perfect for the discerning buyer. Located in a peaceful countryside setting only minutes to downtown Traverse City, Munson, shopping, and entertainment. The spacious kitchen with stunning quartz island, heated tile floors, and large walk-in pantry will make entertaining a breeze. Relax with your favorite beverage out on the screened in porch overlooking the private tranquil lake. Huellmantel lake is a private 18 acre lake perfect for kayaking, swimming, and fishing. Downstairs is the walk-out lower level where you''ll find the family room equipped w/ a wet-bar that's great for entertaining or watching the game. Home also includes a workout room, home office, workshop, additional garage on the back of the home for easy access to store all your lake toys, and much more!
Single Family, Ranch, Craftsman
3 Full/1 Half
3,101 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Hills Of Huellmantel
Traverse City Area Public School
LONG LAKE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
TRAVERSE CITY WEST MIDDLE SCHOOL
TRAVERSE CITY WEST SENIOR HIGH S
Detailed Room Information
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,076 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,025 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Wall Oven
- Tile, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Walkout, Full Finished
- Guest Facilities
- Egress Window
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Shared Driveway.
- Deck, Patio, Porch Covered, Porch
- Sprinkler System
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Access Deeded, Water Front, Workshop, Sidewalks, Landscaped. Community Maintenance, Asphalt, Clear lot, Sloped.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $325,000
Median Sold Price $252,100
Days On Site 103
Sales-List Price 97.9%
SOURCE: mingla - Northern Great Lakes Association