This is a ground floor unit. Are you ready to downsize into something more cozy or perhaps you're looking for a rental investment property? If so, this 1BR/1BA condo could be a perfect fit for you! Located in the quiet gated community of Las Palmas, this downstairs unit offers 640 SF of living space. Freshly painted interior, new lighting fixtures, new bathroom sink and fixtures, new 5 burner gas stove, new dishwasher, tile flooring in the kitchen, dining area, & bathroom, master bedroom w/walk-in closet, and fenced patio off the living room which offers a pvt. storage room w/washer & dryer. You will appreciate coming home to the beautifully maintained grounds of this well kept community. Features for residents include clubhouse with swimming pool, 2 parking spaces, ample guest parking & an affordable HOA fee of $185. This property is conveniently located close to schools, shopping and rest restaurants.
Condo, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater
640 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- Gas Dryer Hookup, Hookups in Closet, Outside
- Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Gas Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Dryer, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- No Fireplace.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Washer Hook Ups, Fire Sprinklers
Exterior / Lot Features
- Detached Carport, Street Parking.
- Concrete, Covered, Patio, Slab
- Pool Description
- Community Pool, Child safety fence, Heated, In-ground
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Sliding Glass Door, Exterior Lighting, Courtyard. Curbs Walk, Storm drains.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $394,900
Median Sold Price $370,000
Days On Site 72
Sales-List Price 98.7%
SOURCE: CRMLS - California Regional MLS