This 5 bedroom, Browns Valley home has charm, style & exemplifies Wine Country Living. Cul-de-sac location with tasteful updates and spacious living areas. The many windows provide natural light to the free flowing floor plan. The living areas are downstairs, including one bedroom, living room with vaulted ceiling, dining room and family room with fireplace and wet bar. The kitchen boasts granite countertops, dual ovens, eating area and walk-in pantry. Updated bathrooms, dual pane windows & newer heating unit and a/c are just a few of the additional amenities. The spacious master suite features a dual vanity & walk-in closet. Large, spacious yard with deck, patio, lawn and vegetable garden is perfect for entertaining.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,469 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
220v Service, City, PG&E
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Hookups Only, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Fireplace, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Microwave, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- Fireplace, Brick, Family Room, Gas Starter.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Unfurnished, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, 2 Car Garage, Attached Carport.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garage, Landscaped. In City, Level.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $858,000
Median Sold Price $645,000
Days On Site 97
Sales-List Price 97.1%
SOURCE: Bay Area Real Estate Information