NEW IMPROVED PRICING!! Wait until you see this charming second floor condo in beautiful Heritage Place. This home has low maintenance, the exterior of the building including the roof is covered by the association as are the grounds which are beautifully landscaped. During the winter months there is no need to shovel, it's all taken care of for you. The living room has beautiful vaulted ceilings with skylights, a gas fireplace, and patio sliders out to your private balcony. Efficient gas heat and central air and an attached 1 car garage. All kitchen appliances will remain along with the Maytag Washer & Dryer, however the dishwasher is not currently working. This lovely Community is centrally located, close to the fairgrounds market, shops, restaurants, parks, and so much more. NOTE: Seller won her tax assessment appeal and new assessment for 2019 is $85,600. so property taxes should be reduced to approximately $3,635. This is a Condominium Community, Cash or Conventional Financing only.
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,350 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Circuit Breaker Box, Cable TV
MUHLENBERG ELEMENTARY CENTER
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,350 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Self-Cleaning Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal
- Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Vinyl
- Central Air, Gas
- Gas Heat, Hot Water.
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Gas Burning, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Skylight, Breakfast Area, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Gravel.
- Shingle, Pitched
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights. Cul-De-Sac, Level.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $125,000
Median Sold Price $135,000
Days On Site 83
Sales-List Price 97.4%
SOURCE: Bright MLS