Look no further, this beautiful, fully remodeled Sterling Ridge pool home has it all. Spectacular views included! Home has been fully remodeled and shows like a model home. New Milgard low "E" dual pane windows and sliding doors, new wood plantation shutters and owner owned 8.33 KW solar system. Fully landscaped front and rear yards with wifi controlled sprinkler system and endless off street RV parking! This spectacular home features just under 3300 sq ft of living space, 5 bedrooms and 4 baths. Each bathroom has been remodeled and feature Toto Drake II toilets. New carpet in 3 bedrooms. Downstairs features Anderson Virginia vintage hand scraped wood flooring. Upstairs offers a home theater setting with Polk audio surround sound speakers, a separate bathroom/bedroom. This extra space could be used as a 2nd master, rental unit or a mother-in-law quarters--endless possibilities. Open kitchen features granite counter tops, custom back splash, stainless steel appliances and a Wolf cooktop and double oven! The master suite features vaulted ceilings, neutral colors, double sinks, soaking tub and a rainmaker shower head in the walk-in oversized shower. The entertainers backyard is party ready. The custom designed beach entry, pebble tech pool with separate in ground spa feeds the pool via dramatic rock water feature. Gazebo area is perfect for taking it all in. County water, natural gas and paved streets lead you to paradise. Come for a visit, Stay for a lifetime! Welcome home.
Single Family, Ranch, Traditional, 2 Story
3,282 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Sterling Ridge (Strg)
Acton-Agua Dulce Unified
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Living Room
- Main B/R on Main Floor, Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Six Burner Range, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Freezer, Gas Oven, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Gas Heat.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- Family Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Granite Counter Top, Foyer Entry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Driveway, Garage, Off Street, RV Parking.
- Balcony, Concrete
- Tile, Concrete
- Pool Description
- Private, Filtered, Gunite, Heated, In-ground
- Private Spa, Gunite, Heated Spa, In Ground
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gazebo. Curbs Walk, Rural.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $599,900
Median Sold Price $555,000
Days On Site 132
Sales-List Price 97.1%
SOURCE: California Regional MLS