Nestled comfortably atop the majestic hills of Sierra Del Oro, this beauty has it all and is designed to impress. This charmer boasts 3 bedrooms plus downstairs office, 2.5 bathrooms, 2,898 sqft of living space, 6,534 sqft lot size w/ magnificent curb appeal, amazing location & RV parking access. Once you pass through 3-car garage & pathway, the front double door entry leads into a wonderful living & dining room. Soaring ceiling & open floor plan are accented by neutral colors & fantastic lighting. The large family room features New carpet, cozy fireplace, plantation shutters & fresh paint. This exquisite residence offers a beautifully designed kitchen with built-in range w/ stainless steel hood, built-in oven & microwave, granite countertops, kitchen island, breakfast nook area, inside laundry & amazing views to the outback. Upstairs offers huge master bedroom w/ dual fireplace, retreat area, New carpet throughout, natural lighting & views. The spacious master bath features large walk-in closet, separated shower & tub w/ double sink & new tile floors. The additional 2 bedrooms offer vaulted ceilings, New carpet, shutters & new tile in jack & Jill bath.The gorgeous backyard is all paved & provides plenty of space & privacy and is perfect for entertaining. The upgraded HVAC system, tankless water heater, paved driveway and RV access are additional great features for this beautiful home. No HOA or Mello Roos. Close to major freeways, schools, shopping, dinning & entertainment.
Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Common Hot Water Heater, Tankles
2,898 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Living Room, Foyer, Walk-In Pantry, Jack & Jill
- 1 Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Gas Dryer Hookup, Hookups in Laundry Room, Inside
- Galley Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Double Oven, Electric Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Gas Heat.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Screened
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- Family Room, Master Bedroom, Gas Burning, Gas Starter.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pantry, Recessed Lights, Washer Hook Ups, Foyer Entry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 7 Parking Spaces. No Parking, Direct Garage Access, Driveway, Garage, 2 Car Garage, RV Parking.
- Lot View
- Vinyl, Wrought Iron
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Exterior Lighting, Rain Gutters. Curbs Walk, Suburban.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $529,900
Median Sold Price $490,000
Days On Site 85
Sales-List Price 99.0%
SOURCE: California Regional MLS