Classic 2 story with brick accents, nice landscaping, great area! Located in Sanstone Estates, with lake access this is a wonderful area for enjoying nature and making friends with neighbors. This 4 bedroom, 3 1/2 bath home has over 2500 SF of living space. The open, circular floor plan is great for large families or entertaining. There are beautiful hardwood floors through the majority of the first floor. The spacious kitchen has a large peninsula that makes a great work space for bakers and foodies, there is also bar seating so friends can join in. The ample size living and dining areas have great natural light and the slider leads to an elevated deck patio area. The finished basement provides room to spread out; media and TV, an office or game room, bedroom and full bath create lots
Single Family, Other
Water Softener, Softener Own, Gas Water Heater, Pu
Detailed Room Information
- First Floor Laundry, Dryer Connection
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,824 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Humidifier
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Daylight, Finished, Full
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Laminate Counter, Master Bath, Pantry, Smoke Alarm, Floor Drain, Foyer
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, Concrete Driveway, 2 Car Garage, Finished Garage.
- Deck, Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Curb & Gutter, Sidewalks. Paved Road, Public Roads.
From Charlotte - North on Lansing Rd., turn right (east) on Packard to Sanstone Estates.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $129,900
Median sold price $119,000
Days On Market 87
Sales-List Price 99.4%
SOURCE: MIGLANS: Greater Lansing Association of Realtors