All brick custom built home with over 4700 sf on almost an acre in the popular Donald Ross neighborhood. Only a mile or less to the Village of Pinehurst/Old Town. Private and peaceful large lot with extra wide circular driveway, easy to maintain landscaping and backyard that is fully fenced in. Spacious low maintenance home with room for everyone that includes main level foyer with hardwood flooring, large living room with fireplace, wet bar, crown molding and ceiling fan; spacious kitchen with eat-in-area, island, pantry, tile flooring, plenty of cabinet space including drawers in kitchen with extended pullouts, metal bread box in drawer, and significant lighting. Formal dining room with crown and chair moldings, office/study/den,
Single Family, Traditional
3 Full/2 Half
Public Water Service, Electric Water Heater
4,758 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
4,758 Sq. Ft. (approx)
CALL SCHOOL BOARD,PINEHURST
CALL SCHOOL BOARD,WEST PINE
CALL SCHOOL BOARD,PINECREST
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Living Room, Recreation Room, Workshop, Utility Room
- First Floor Master Bedroom, Master BR with Closet
- Fireplace, Island, Butler Pantry
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 4,758 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Wall Oven
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating.
- Guest Facilities
- Insulated Window
- Gas logs, 2 or More Fireplaces, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Internet Connection, Smoke Alarm, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Disabled Parking, Golf Cart Parking.
- Deck, Patio
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Workshop. Paved Road, Interior lot.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $339,625
Median Sold Price $257,500
Days On Site 122
Sales-List Price 96.8%
SOURCE: NCPINE - Pinehurst - Southern Pines Area Assoc