This immaculate 4BR/3.5BA 2-Story home is located in highly sought after Centennial neighborhood with all it's amenities! Gourmet kitchen has granite counters, designer lighting, stainless appliances & island open to comfortable living room w/ built-in book shelves & gas fireplace. Lower level has plantation shutters on backside. A true open floor plan! Beautifully appointed owners suite w/ spacious bathroom & garden tub, separate shower, dual vanities & 2 walk-in closets. Large living/media area on second level for family enjoyment. Spacious secondary bedrooms & 2 full baths. Recent updates include; exterior paint, garage door, Nest Thermostats, custom lighting w/ dimmers, carpet in living area & new Zoysia grass. Wooded backyard w/ patio & privacy fence.
Single Family-Detached, Traditional, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick Front, Concrete Siding
Sewer at Street
3,370 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Library
- Breakfast Area, Island, Butler Pantry
- Dryer, Washer, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Ice Maker, Microwave Built-In, Range-Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Zone, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Living Room, Factory Built, Gas Starter.
- Burglar Alarm, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases, Tray, Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Pull Down Attic Stairs, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, 2 Car Garage.
- Sprinkler System
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Physical Fit Facilities. Level.
- Community Amenities
- Park Play Area
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $444,850
Median sold price $344,000
Days On Market 81
Sales-List Price 97.5%
SOURCE: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service