Stunning custom home built by David Weekly in Westridge located near popular attractions such as NRG, the Museum District, Hermann Park, and the Houston Zoo. This 5 BR, 4 bath home boasts a well-planned space that offers comfortable living and richly appointed touches. First floor features private study, formal dining w/built-in buffet, gourmet kitchen with generous counter space, center island, SS appliances, expansive breakfast area opening to the den & sunroom, first-floor guest room, and full bath. The second floor features 4 spacious bedrooms including the master suite with bath that features two vanities, walk-in closet, and walk-in shower. Located behind the master closet is a huge storage closet (Texas Basement) that offers walk-in storage. The centrally located game room has a built-in desk & space for work out equipment! The lush backyard has a spacious covered patio and a generous amount of green space. Convenient to major highways and downtown! A must see!
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
Public Water Service
4,843 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
David Weekly Homes
27 - Houston
LONGFELLOW ELEMENTARY SCHOOL (HOUSTON)
PERSHING MIDDLE SCHOOL
BELLAIRE HIGH SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Sun Room, Breakfast Room
- Dryer Connection, Gas Dryer Hookup, Washer Connection
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Stall Shower, Tub Only
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Single Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Zone, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Insulated Door
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Drapes-curtains, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Brick Trim/Veneer
- Covered, Porch
- Sprinkler System
- Lot Dimensions
- 0 Up To 1/4 Acre
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard, Satellite dish, Side Yard. Green Belt, Subdivision, Concrete Road, Curb.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $344,999
Median Sold Price $230,000
Days On Site 88
Sales-List Price 97.3%
SOURCE: Houston Association of Realtors