Don't miss this Spectacular Home w/a Breathtaking View of Historic Sewell Mill Creek. Stunning Hardwood Floors & Granite in Kitchen & Baths.Open Kitchen to Large Fam Rm w/ Beautiful Stone Fireplace,Coffer Ceiling & Bookcases.Chef's kitchen incl a Thermador Double Oven,Professional Cook Top w/Pot Filler,Custom Island has a Farm Sink & Microwave Drawer.Keeping Room has a Stone Fireplace,Vaulted Ceilings & Wood Beams. Large Master Suite has Sitting Rm,Fireplace & Bookcases & Spacious Master Bath w/ Double Vanity,Garden Tub,Sep Shower & Vaulted Ceilings.The Bonus/Rec Rm is upstairs & the Full Basement is Unfinished.
Single Family-Detached, Craftsman, Traditional, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
4,682 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Recreation Room, Media
- Split Plan
- Breakfast Area, Breakfast Bar, Island, Keeping Room, pantry walk-in
- Dishwasher, Double Oven, Microwave Built-In, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Bath Stubbed, Daylight, Entrance Inside, Entrance Outside, Full
- Guest Facilities
- 3. Great Room, Master Bedroom, Gas Starter.
- Burglar Alarm
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases, Tray, Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Walk-in Closets, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, 3 Car Garage, Garage, Side/Rear.
- Brick, Stone
- Deck/Patio, Porch, Screened Porch
- Sprinkler System
- Lot View
- Water, Creek/Stream
- Lot Dimensions
- 1.2 Acres
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- No Dock or Boathouse , Garden.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $439,800
Median sold price $279,750
Days On Market 89
Sales-List Price 97.9%
SOURCE: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service