This three bedroom plus den home is move-in ready. Recently painted inside and outside, brand new carpets, newer A/C and water heater. The spacious living and dining area has decorative moldings and surround sound speakers. The kitchen includes stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, 42" maple cabinets, undermount lighting, and a stone backsplash. The grand size family room features large sliding doors that lead to a screened patio and a view of lush landscaping and the pond. The master bedroom suite has double tray ceilings and a picturesque exterior view. Enjoy the master bathroom with granite counter tops, garden tub, and stunning walk-in shower. Additional upgrades include plantation shutters throughout and surround sound speaker system in the main living area.
Single Family, 1 Story
2,295 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Electric, Natural Gas, Underground
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Foyer
- Split Plan
- Kitchen Combo, Living/Dining Combo
- Eat-In Kitchen, Breakfast Bar, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Garden Tub, Separate Tub & Shower
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Window Blinds, Smoke Alarm, Solid Surface Counter, Wood Cabinets, Tray, Unfurnished, Volume, Walk-in Closets, Washer/dryer Hookup, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, 2 Car Garage, Drive Space.
- Patio Screened
- Pool Description
- No Pool
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Dead End Street.