Home for sale in the highly sought after Grayson school district! In Wheatfields, a swim/tennis community, this home has details you won't find anywhere else. Office or formal living off the foyer that leads to an oversized dining room just off the kitchen! Tons of cabinet storage, walk in pantry and another closet close by, which could be a 2nd pantry, with island, open view to the family room.The cooktop is able to be switched out to gas if that is your preference! Upstairs you'll find 3 secondary bedrooms (one having it's own bath while the other two a jack and jill) and one of the largest Master Suite's you'll find! Extra large garage, one AC replaced 3 yrs ago and the other 6. Roof replaced summer of 2017. Exterior of home painted this past Nov!
Single Family-Detached, Traditional, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick Front, Brick/Frame, Concrete Siding
3,209 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Living Room, Library
- Split Plan
- Breakfast Area, Island, pantry walk-in
- Carbon Monoxide Detector, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Range-Oven, Refrigerator
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Great Room, Factory Built, Gas Starter.
- Burglar Alarm, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Tray, Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Pull Down Attic Stairs, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, 2 Car Garage, Garage.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $315,000
Median Sold Price $272,500
Days On Site 68
Sales-List Price 98.9%
SOURCE: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service