Looking on Lansing's Eastside, look no further? In walking distance from the corridor with excitement of new retail/restaurants/bars & easy commute. Walk up to the home and you'll notice all the maintenance free features with siding and windows. Enclosed screen porch/3 seasons spans the front of home. Walk through original wood door into living room. Living room is double sized and has wonderful staircase to 2nd floor on left. Upstairs are 2 of the 3 beds with tons of storage and walk in closet area off hall. 1st floor has bedroom with nice built in shelving. Dining is good sized, between kitchen and living. Kitchen is also large with updated appliances and tons of cabinetspace. Main hall bath has clawfoot tub with shower, linen and new vanity/stool. Fenced backyard. Wow!
Single Family, Cape Cod, 2 Story
Public Water Service
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room
- Main B/R on Main Floor
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,010 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Laminate Counter, Pantry, Smoke Alarm
Exterior / Lot Features
- No Covered Parking.
- Deck, Porch, Screened-in
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Curb & Gutter, Sidewalks. Paved Road, Public Roads.
MICHIGAN AVENUE TO FOSTER N TO HOME
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $78,300
Median Sold Price $84,750
Days On Site 76
Sales-List Price 97.2%
SOURCE: MIGLANS: Greater Lansing Association of Realtors