Check out the 3D Tour & Photos of this Spectacular Home, or better yet, make an appointment to see it today. Located in the Frank Lloyd Wright Historic District this home has been restored & renovated to preserve the elegance of the period while adding modern amenities. Beautiful pocket & paneled doors and hardwood flooring throughout. Doubled entrance Foyer welcomes you into an over-sized entry including a fireplace, sitting room, grand staircase, & custom Craftsman millwork. Living Room with golden crown moldings & fireplace; Dining Room with fireplace & custom built-ins; Butler's Pantry; huge eat-in Kitchen boasts high-end stainless steel appliances, two islands, & built-in cabinets. Rear staircases lead to the upper floors with 9 bedrooms including Master Bedroom with luxury ensuite, fireplace, sitting area & walk-in closet. Basement offers rec rooms, full bath, storage, & exterior access. Private fenced yard. Conveniently located near schools, shopping, dining, Metra & Interstate.
Single Family, 3 Story
3 Full/2 Half
Public Water Service
5,745 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
OLIVER W HOLMES ELEMENTARY SCHOO
GWENDOLYN BROOKS MIDDLE SCHOOL
OAK PARK & RIVER FOREST HIGH SCH
Detailed Room Information
- Recreation Room, Sitting Room, Breakfast Room
- First Floor Laundry
- Range-Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Range Hood
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Window/Wall Unit
- Gas Heat. Radiators.
- Full, Walkout, Partially Finished
- Guest Facilities
- 6. Wood-burning, Family Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Basement, Other Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pantry, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Detached Garage, Garage.
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Asphalt Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 75 X 137, Less Than .25 Acre
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Corner, Brick Road, Concrete Road, Curbs & gutters.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $419,000
Median Sold Price $339,500
Days On Site 89
Sales-List Price 96.9%
SOURCE: Midwest Real Estate Data