Last Updated: 11/17/2017 11:00 PM
A brand new home in the Colorado Midland subdivision. Colorado Midland is just five miles from Main Street in Buena Vista and offers one of the most unique locations in Chaffee County. Access is over the Arkansas River and through the 4 hand-dug tunnels of the old Colorado Midland Railroad. The treed corner lot is 2.25 ac. with stunning views of our mountains. The property immediately to the north and directly adjacent to the home is BLM land which provides easy walking access to the both the Arkansas River & National Forest land. The access to the property is over County Maintained Roads. There are recorded covenants but there is no active HOA and no HOA dues. Enjoy the mountain views by sitting on your covered front deck. The stone faced wood burning fireplace is a center piece of the living room. The open design kitchen, dining room and living room makes for easy entertaining. The large loft upstairs can work as a second living area, TV room, game room or additional guest quarters.
Single Family-Detached, 2 Story
Stone, Wood Siding, Frame
1,705 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,705 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Buena Vista R-31
Detailed Room Information
- Master Suite
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,705 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Range-Oven, Washer
- Propane. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- 1. Wood-burning, Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Granite Counter Top, Master Bath, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Gravel.
- Wood, Stone, Frame
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Borders Public Owned Land, Corner, Public Roads, Dirt Road.