A Place to call home! 4 Bed, 4 Bath Home in HUNTINGTOWN! Former model home is nestled in Evans Crest subdivision, has all the bells and whistles and over 5900 sq ft. of living space. Walk into the two story grand foyer featuring a dual hardwood staircase and hardwood floors. Enjoy family meals in the gourmet kitchen with cooktop kitchen island, stainless steel appliances, ceramic tile floors, upgraded cabinets, double oven and more. The breakfast area leads to an all weather sunroom that overlooks the fenced yard with large in ground pool. Cozy up in the spacious step down family room with recessed lights and fireplace. Main floor also has office, laundry area, separate living room with pellet stove, dinning room and additional sunroom. Elegant, spacious Master bedroom has two walk in closets with organizers, master bath with double vanity, jacuzzi tub and separate shower. Fully finished basement has lots of room for entertaining with hardwood floors, gym room (Equipment can convey if wanted), recreation room, theatre room, bar area, full bath, and more. Home has water softener, custom built dog house, and shed. A must see.
Single Family, Colonial, 3+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
Common Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, We
5,902 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Fuse Box, Other
Calvert County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Exercise Room, Foyer, Office, Media, Utility Room, Florida Room, Breakfast Room, Attic, Hobby Room
- Master Bathroom, Studio Efficiency
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,870 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 2,032 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Appliance Center, Refrigerator, Double Oven, Ice Maker, Water Treatment System
- Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Gas Burning, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Built-Ins
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Street Parking, Gravel.
- Pool Description
- In-ground, Child safety fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $503,900
Median Sold Price $457,500
Days On Site 112
Sales-List Price 99.2%
SOURCE: Bright MLS