Welcome to Rhode Island's best-kept secret! With amazing views of Narragansett Bay and the Providence skyline, this beachfront paradise is waiting for you to enjoy and call home! There are very few waterfront homes in RI that have a sandy beach like 336 Shawomet Ave. As you enter the grand foyer it is just the beginning of the elegance that follows. The first thing you see is the stunning water views, a living room to your left with an antique marble fireplace, to your right is a less formal area which leads to the dining area and designer kitchen. From there we head into a sitting room which overlooks the park-like grounds in front of the house. Next, there is a library/office with high-quality custom woodwork that can also serve as a guest room. A bathroom completes the main level. Upstairs there is a master suite with a wall of windows, fireplace, walk-in closet, sitting room and luxurious master bath. If you really want some breathtaking views of the coastline go up to the observatory. The lower level consists of two more large bedrooms with ensuite baths, a hot tub and family room which leads out to a patio at the front of the home. Outside, you will find a 2 car detached garage. The property is extremely private for someone who just wants to get away. Only 20 minutes to Providence, 10 minutes to PVD airport and train station. The property is not in the flight path so you can enjoy the convenience to the airport with no inconvenient airplane noise!
Single Family, Contemporary, Colonial
Gas Water Heater
Assessments, Sewer Connected
4,926 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Conimicut Village Waterfront
200 Amps, Insulation-Ceiling, Insulation-Floors
Detailed Room Information
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 901 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Garbage Disposal, Range-Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet Wall to Wall, Marble, Ceramic
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Baseboard.
- Finished, Bath Finished, Bedroom(s), Common Basement, Full
- Guest Facilities
- 2. Marble.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Detached Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Walk to Water, Beach, Salt Water. Golf Course, Highway Access, Marina, Close To School, Railroad, Recreation Facility, Close To Shops, Swimming, Tennis.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $269,450
Median Sold Price $230,000
Days On Site 80
Sales-List Price 99.4%
SOURCE: State-Wide MLS of Rhode Island