Enjoy the tree lined neighborhood with public utilities. Paved street and easy access to the freeway makes this Beautiful spacious 4 bedroom 2 bath a great starter home or downsize with country living environment. Open floor plan with extra large Family room open to french doors out to the private back yard with access to many hiking trails behind your home. The Master bedroom also has french doors to the back yard and is spacious with a walk in closet as well as a closet in the bedroom. Let your imagination run wild with ideas to either green grass all around or a pool or sports court. The possibilities are endless. You will enjoy the fireplace in the Family Room for great memories with everyone enjoying the ambiance of your gorgeous open inviting home.
Single Family, Ranch, Spanish, 1 Story
2,352 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Rancho Santiago (Rhst)
Acton-Agua Dulce Unified
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Walk-In Pantry
- First Floor Bedroom, Main B/R on Main Floor, 1 Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Garage
- Country Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Double Oven
- Guest Facilities
- Family Room, Gas Starter.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Storage Room, Garage, RV Parking.
- Lot View
- Hill, Desert View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks. Curbs Walk, Rural, Mountains, Horse Property.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $599,900
Median Sold Price $555,000
Days On Site 132
Sales-List Price 97.1%
SOURCE: California Regional MLS