Own your piece of the Penobscot River with this 3 bedroom 2.5 bath cape on 20.8 acres. Or continue developing - wet lands mapped, boundary and topographical surveyed, preliminary soil investigation, good potential for residential waterfront lots. Lots have been cleared and road started. Buyer would need to seek approval. Concept sketch for 3 waterfront homes, 2 large farm estates plus the existing home. Existing home is a large cape with 1st floor bedroom with half bath, pantry/mudroom room, bright enclosed porch, oversized kitchen, dining room, den, living room and full bath top off the 1st floor. 2 bedrooms and full bath on the 2nd floor. Garage attached and 3 car detached with wonderful windows for gardening- or room for animals! 8 flower gardens and back side patio. Home has a 2 bedroom septic and town water. For easy access, a new road leads to the river to build your dream home near the 473 feet of shoreline.
Single Family, Cape Cod
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
Wood Frame, Vinyl Siding
1,504 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Circuit Breaker Box
Detailed Room Information
- First Floor Bedroom, First Floor Master Bedroom
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,504 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Carpet, Wood
- Oil, Wood, Hot Water. Baseboard.
- Full, Unfinished Basement, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Detached Garage, Tenant Parking - Unassigned, Garage, Paved Driveway, 1 Car.
- Deck, Glass Porch/Balcony, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deeded Beach Access, River. Rural, River Front, Paved Road, Public Roads, Level, Pasture, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $294,500
Median Sold Price $221,750
Days On Site 121
Sales-List Price 97.2%
SOURCE: Maine Real Estate Information System (MREIS)