Cute as a button!!! This nice single story, 4 bedroom, PLUS a den home is looking for new people to call it home. It has a lot to offer - small entry way with the den to the right as you walk in. The nice sized living room with a fireplace is straight ahead, and the kitchen is open to living room with a pass-thru counter, and its quaint dining area looks out to the foothills behind Chapman Heights. There is tile in all the main walking areas of the home for easy care, carpet in the bedroom for coziness, and a nice backyard with a built in BBQ.
Single Family, Ranch, Traditional, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Common Hot Water Heater
1,928 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Living Room
- First Floor Bedroom, 1 Master Suite, Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Dryer Connection, Hookups in Laundry Room, Inside
- Dishwasher, Electric Oven, Microwave, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Gas Heat.
- Guest Facilities
- Living Room.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Granite Counter Top, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Direct Garage Access, Driveway.
- Stucco, Stone
- Concrete, Patio, Slab
- Lot View
- Hill, Peek-A-Boo View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fishing, Gutters, Sidewalks, Rain Gutters, Satellite Dish. Curbs Walk, Storm drains.
- Community Amenities
- Park Play Area, Golf Facilities
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $406,995
Median Sold Price $354,500
Days On Site 97
Sales-List Price 99.3%
SOURCE: California Regional MLS