Last Updated: 9/20/2017 6:49 PM
Delightful colonial with the most spacious rooms throughout. Wooded shade on cleared .63 acre wonderful community lot. Large foyer is ceramic tiled in neutral color. LR with new picture window & DR have wood laminate flooring. Spacious kitchen with new stove & lots of counter top room. Family room recently carpeted with sliders to backyard. LR & Fam Rm have supplemental natural gas heaters on thermostats. Beautiful stairs now all wood, flows to gleaming wood floors in all 3 large bedrooms. 200 Amp. electric service. Lots of ceiling fans, new doors and windows (except 4) Large closets and attic storage. 2 1/2 baths and 2 car garage with replaced doors makes this a great buy!
Single Family, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Nook, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Full Bath
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Stove
- Carpet Wall to Wall, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Laminate, Ceramic, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Patio, Open
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Shed, Swing Sets, Sliding Glass Door, Extra Storage. Level, Wooded.
Rt.9 to Aldrich Rd. Left onto New Prospect Rd, Left onto Ashford Rd.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $370,000
Median sold price $345,000
Days On Market 128
Sales-List Price 1.0%
SOURCE: njmomls-v - Monmouth/Ocean MLS