Last Updated: 11/17/2017 7:35 PM
Sensational opportunity to own a 5 Bedroom, 2 Bath 2,200 sq.ft. Raised Ranch on 2.3 private, beautiful acres. Established neighborhood less than 5 minutes from Conway Village. Walking distance to Kancamagus Highway, hiking, fishing, and swimming. Walking distance to Conway Village schools, post office, fire station, and library. Home has public water and sewer, metal roof, vinyl siding, and a huge living/dining/kitchen area, 2 wood stoves and a large back deck. The open living/dining/kitchen area is perfect for entertaining.
Single Family, Raised Ranch, 2 Story
Public Water Service, Electric Water Heater
Wood Frame, Vinyl Siding
2,203 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
CONWAY ELEM SCHOOL
A. CROSBY KENNETT MIDDLE SCH
A. CROSBY KENNETT SR. HIGH
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Kitchen/Family Combo
- Master Bathroom, Master Suite
- Dining Area, Formal
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,203 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Oil, Hot Water. Baseboard.
- Walkout, Concrete
- Guest Facilities
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Tenant Parking - Unassigned, Paved Driveway, Driveway, Garage.
- Rolling Slope, Hilly-Ravine
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garden. Rural, Hilly-Ravine, Rolling Slope, Paved Road, Wooded.