Impressive Contemporary Ranch-style with brick facade. It's like having two homes in one. Walkout lower level is completely finished with hardwood floors, family room, great room, and another office area, plus a large bedroom and full bath. First-floor living has an extra large eat-in kitchen, formal dining room or den, extra large living room with built-in cabinets, two gas fireplaces, great laundry room, new windows throughout and plenty of closets for storage. Nicely landscaped for privacy. Access to the brook in the back of the house.
Single Family, Ranch, Contemporary, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
Wood Frame, Brick, Vinyl Siding
3,884 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Circuit Breaker Box, Cable TV, Propane
Detailed Room Information
- First Floor Master Bedroom
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,075 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,809 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Tile, Vinyl, Wood
- Oil, Hot Water. Forced Air, Baseboard, Zone.
- Daylight, Finished, Full, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Paved Driveway, 2 Car Garage.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Subdivision, Dead End, Paved Road, Public Roads, Level, Irrigation well.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $320,000
Median Sold Price $265,000
Days On Site 96
Sales-List Price 98.4%
SOURCE: Maine Real Estate Information System