Welcome, to this wonderful North Stamford contemporary, with modern amenities and updates throughout. Ready-to-move-in 4 bedroom, 3 bath home nestled on a generous acre at the end of a private cul-de-sac only few minutes from Merritt parkway and High Ridge shopping centers. Peaceful, private backyard, in-ground pool with beautiful woodland views. Modern, fully updated kitchen with granite counters and Monogram appliances. Smart features (thermostats, detectors, sprinkler, doorbell) throughout the house for a comfortable living. Updated Pella doors lead to spacious deck. Large, finished lower level is perfect for playroom or a media room. This home has the backyard for you, whether you fancy hitting a few golf-balls or your pets want their freedom! List of Improvements include new asphalt and stainless steel roof, new cement board siding, fully renovated master bathroom and other updated bathrooms. The house siding and roof (asphalt and steel) were replaced in 2018 for decades of trouble-free enjoyment. Interior of the house and deck are freshly painted.
Single Family, Contemporary
3,124 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
TURN OF RIVER
Detailed Room Information
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Wall Oven, Microwave, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Washer, Dryer, Wine Refrigerator, Central Vacuum
- Central Air, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Zone.
- Full, Partially Finished, Heated, Storage
- Guest Facilities
- Storm Door, Storm Window, Thermal Window
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Frame, Clapboard
- Deck, Patio
- In Ground Sprinklers
- Asphalt Shingle
- Pool Description
- In-ground, Heated, Child safety fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Exterior Lighting. Cul-De-Sac, Commuter Bus, Golf Course, Park Adjacent, Shopping Mall.
- Community Amenities
- Community Tennis, Shopping Mall
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $579,000
Median Sold Price $475,000
Days On Site 119
Sales-List Price 96.8%
SOURCE: Smart MLS