Come see why the East Bay is Rhode Islands best kept secret! Water views and sunsets, what more can you ask for! This meticulous, comfortable cape cod home has a great location in the Touisset Highlands, beautiful yard, 3 bedrooms, master bedroom with fire place and water views. There is an eat in kitchen, dining room with water views, living room with spacious built ins, a fireplace and a family room with cathedral ceiling and sliders to the front patio for watching sunsets and the back deck for private outside entertaining. Nice landscaping, hot tub and outdoor shower round off the outdoor amenities. This spacious home offers a finished basement with possibilities only limited by your imagination. Family room, office, fourth bedroom, workshop, etc. With a little updating this would be a great family home! You also have the option of joining the community association which offers sporting and social events throughout the summer. Bike, jog or walk to experience Touisset Point. Clam digging, mussel gathering, boating, fishing, and swimming complete this laid back lifestyle. The historic downtown's of Warren & Bristol give you easy access to the up and coming Water St. restaurants, antigue stores, boutiques and the East Bay Bike Path. Less than thirty-minute drive to the Renaissance City of Providence, Waterfire, dining, universities, entertainment and only one hour to Boston.
Single Family, Cape Cod
1 Full/1 Half
2,695 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
200 Amps, Insulation-Ceiling, Insulation-Floors
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Combined Tub/Shower
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 610 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Range-Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Carpet Wall to Wall, Vinyl, Carpet, Ceramic
- Wall Air Conditioning
- Oil, Hot Water. Baseboard.
- Partially Finished, Storage, Workshop, Full
- Guest Facilities
- Storm Window
- 2. Brick.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 6 Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Deck, Porch
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Walk to Water, River. Golf Course, Marina, Close To School, Recreation Facility, Close To Shops, Swimming, Tennis.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $365,000
Median Sold Price $299,152
Days On Site 71
Sales-List Price 96.1%
SOURCE: State-Wide MLS of Rhode Island