First time on the market!! This gorgeous sunny 3 Bedroom 2.5 Bathroom home is located in the private gated community of Alamitos Greens . This home has one of the largest lots and is at the cul-de-sac with lots of curb appeal and unobstructed street views. You will be greeted by a beautiful open floor plan with cathedral ceilings and maple engineered hardwood floors in the downstairs living areas. The open kitchen/family room are perfect for entertaining and has a cozy fireplace (wood or gas). Kitchen/family room gets the morning sun and has a breakfast island and lots of counter space and cabinets. All bedrooms are located upstairs including the laundry room. The master suite features include a walk-in closet, dual sinks, sunken tub and separate shower. The hall landing is a great area for a desk/office space . The back yard is perfect for a BBQ party. This home is located very conveniently minutes to The new Browning High School , Cal State Long Beach, Long Beach Airport , Costco, Home Depot and Circle shopping centers. You will have easy access to PCH , 405 freeway and just 3 miles from the beach! The two car garage is attached for easy entry, and the long drive way has plenty of space to park two or more cars. Additional exterior electrical outlets for landscape and Christmas lighting. This home is the perfect blend of comfortable living and choice location....It is ready to move in. HURRY!!!
Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Common Hot Water Heater
1,868 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Long Beach Unified
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Sun Room
- Dressing Area, 1 Master Suite, Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Range/Oven Built-in, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Energy Star Appliance(S), Garbage Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Dryer, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air
- Gas Heat.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Screened
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- Family Room, Gas Burning, Wood-burning.
- Card Entry, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Recessed Lights, Tile Counter Top, Unfurnished, Center Hall, Foyer Entry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Storage Room, Handicap Parking, Direct Garage Access, Driveway, Private.
- Patio, Rear Porch, Slab
- Lot View
- Privacy Fence, Wrought Iron, Automatic Gate
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- BBQ, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Sliding Glass Door, Exterior Lighting. Curbs Walk, Storm drains.
- Security Features
- Complex Features
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $614,000
Median Sold Price $565,000
Days On Site 69
Sales-List Price 99.8%
SOURCE: CRMLS - California Regional MLS