Last Updated: 11/17/2017 11:53 AM
This charming gem in historic Oakenshawe is move-in ready! Blending the old with the new, inlayed hardwood & original architectural details meet updated kitchen & baths. Fully finished basement offers a 3rd floor of living space with rec room,1/2 bath, storage and cedar closet.1-car garage. Manicures lawns in front & back.Walk to JHU, Union Mem, Waverly Farmer's Mkt & Hopkins shuttle. A MUST SEE!
Condo/Townhouse, Traditional, 3 Story
1 Full/2 Half
Sump Pump, Public Water Service
Public Septic System, Public Sewer
2,214 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Recreation Room
- Living/Dining Combo, Formal
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Microwave
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- None, Window Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Radiators.
- Cellar, Entrance Inside, Partially Finished, Heated, Walkout Stairs
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Drapery Rods Only, Window Drapes-curtains, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Garage, Street Parking.