Stately Brow Home with unparalleled views, impeccable curb appeal and upscale finishes situated on a private lot is now available. From the moment you pull into the quiet drive at 3403 E Brow, you know you have arrived at a special residence. The current owners have spared no expense or omitted any upgrade as they transformed their home into one of the most beautiful, yet livable residences on Signal Mountain. The outdoor living environments are second to none thanks to the screened porch, stone patio and fenced yard, the entire valley is your front lawn. The back yard is extremely private and can be enjoyed from a covered porch, patio or expansive pool environment. The artfully designed landscaping ensures your complete privacy. When you step inside you are greeted by soaring ceilings, filled with natural light and lushly appointed finishes. The Kitchen is open to the keeping room and dining area, so it will be the gathering spot for friends and family to enjoy. The Master Suite occupies the south wing of the residence and is a true retreat. The upper level features numerous bedrooms, all with new bathrooms and casual gathering areas. The lower level offers a perfect teen or inlaw suite with numerous access points to enjoy the patio and pool environment. There is no limit to storage thanks to a 3 car garage and walk out storage on the lower level. The listing agent can provide a complete list of the updates and upgrades current owners have made. Schedule your private tour today!SPECIAL FINANCING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME COULD SAVE YOU $14460.
Single Family, 2 Story
5 Full/3 Half
Tankless Water Heater
7,371 sq. ft
SIGNAL MOUNTAIN MIDDLE
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom on Main, Split Plan
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Jack and Jill Bath, Jetted Tub, Shared Bath, Sitting Area, Combined Tub/Shower, Walk-In Closet
- Appliance Center, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor, Central Vacuum, De-Humidifier, Intercom System
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Finished, Full, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- 4. Gas logs, Family Room, Living Room.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Ceiling - Specialty, Granite Counter Top, Pantry, Sound System Wiring, Walk-in Closets, Washer/dryer Hookup
Exterior / Lot Features
- Deck, Covered, Porch, Porch Covered, Screened Porch
- Fenced (any type)
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Corner, Brow Lot, Level, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $467,250
Median Sold Price $365,000
Days On Site 110
Sales-List Price 98.3%
SOURCE: TNCAR: Chattanooga Association of Realtors