Highly sought after Central Park addition home! Come see what true luxury looks like, home features amazing curb appeal, wonderful hardwood floors, open floor plan and so much more. Step into the backyard and be swept off your feet in your own private oasis. This 5Bdr home also offers a dedicated study along with separate game room, media room, and additional bedrooms. This home is perfect for all stages of life, host a large party and let it flow onto the large outdoor covered patio with fireplace, or have a quiet night watching movies in your private media room. Go downstairs and step into a chef's dream kitchen that boasts a custom gas cooktop, double ovens, and stainless steel appliances!
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
Gas Water Heater, Water, City
4,439 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Central Park Keller
Radiant Barrier, Cable TV
- Central Heat, Microwave, Gas Range/Cooktop, Disposal, Double Oven, Electric Oven
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Guest Facilities
- 2. Gas logs.
- Additional Interior Features
- Decorator Lights, Dry Bar, Internet Connection, Vaulted, Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Attached Garage, Garage, On Street.
- Porch Covered, Covered
- Sprinkler System
- Pool Description
- Community Pool, Gunite, Saltwater
- Lot Dimensions
- TBV, Less Than .5 Acre (not Zero)
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Outdoor Fireplace, Sidewalks. Curbs Walk, Greenbelt.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Park Play Area
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $449,900
Median Sold Price $399,000
Days On Site 76
Sales-List Price 98.2%
SOURCE: Dallas MLS - N.T.R.E.I.S.